How to get rid of dog urine smell after trying everything!?

I blotted the area then sucked up everything i could with an attachment hose to my shampooer. Then shampooed the carpet with ammonia, vinegar, water, and soap (which has worked in the past). It still smelled so I put baking soda overnight swept it up and then used kids n pets spray. I must of missed a spot because... show more I blotted the area then sucked up everything i could with an attachment hose to my shampooer. Then shampooed the carpet with ammonia, vinegar, water, and soap (which has worked in the past). It still smelled so I put baking soda overnight swept it up and then used kids n pets spray. I must of missed a spot because there were a couple small sections that smelled still so I decided to use the kids n pets spray as a cleaning solution like the directions say and did that. Well that made it worse and it smelt everywhere. I did the baking soda again and then swept it up and covered it in kids m pets again since it worked so well the first time. Well it took care of every spot besides the main section where the dog peed. It literally smells like I did nothing at all. What can I do at this point??
3 answers 3