I'm writing a story and need character name ideas?

Here are the characters: 1 - Main character is a girl who is 20. She's really thin with dark red hair, she's kinda depressive, she's quiet, she's a physics student in college, and really into that stuff, and kind of a stoner but real smart. 2 - her boyfriend. He's tall and skinny and... show more Here are the characters:

1 - Main character is a girl who is 20. She's really thin with dark red hair, she's kinda depressive, she's quiet, she's a physics student in college, and really into that stuff, and kind of a stoner but real smart.

2 - her boyfriend. He's tall and skinny and they've been together years and he works night shifts in the kitchen at a hospital. He's really emotional and sweet but also a little bit confused lol

3 - the girl's brother. He's 17 and into skateboarding and speed, and is really sweet to his gf and wants to be a good dad. He is also really smart and good at maths. He got his girlfriend pregnant just recently.

4 - the brother's girlfriend. She's from a really rough family and wants to be a good mum even though she's only 16 because her mum sucked. She has heaps of siblings and gets in trouble at school heaps, getting in fights and stuff, and she's really tough. She's got bleached blonde hair and lots of freckles.

They're all from a small kinda shitty town in England so I don't want them to have real fancy names or anything, and obviously the brother and main character need to have names that sound like names people might name their two kids.
I appreciate any ideas and if you wanna comment on their characters and things I might want to change that would be really cool! Thanks xxx