My college professor is really hard, what should i do?

I'm taking my second science class with this professor and he is really making it roo diffecult for us. i do well in all my classes in general. i always get an A or a B. the syllabus for the class is 15 pages. we take an online quiz and an in class assignment every week and yet i can't figure out why he... show more I'm taking my second science class with this professor and he is really making it roo diffecult for us. i do well in all my classes in general. i always get an A or a B. the syllabus for the class is 15 pages. we take an online quiz and an in class assignment every week and yet i can't figure out why he keep giving me 7,6,4,6 in all the assignment and quizzes. it's not me because the in class assignments we work on them in groups of two or three. i thought i qas lucky as he said that all the quizzes and tests Will be taken online except for the final. ok still I'm not doing well in the quizzes, he give us 10 questions, 8 multiple choice and 2 fill tbe blanks and only 10 minutes to answer them. if you use Google then a zero for the whole quiz. me and two other students decide to take the first exam together so three of us gonna work on each test using our minds, and the book. i got 48/100 the other student got 43/100 and the last one refuses to tell us his grade. what should i do?
9 answers 9