What's this? {Related to feelings}?

So here goes: I used to wish when I was in school "Wow this area is so cool.. I'd love to live here someday" and 5yrs later, when I completely forgot this wish, due to some reasons, we went on to live there. During school days, I used to go in that area around the school to play in parks and I ended... show more So here goes: I used to wish when I was in school "Wow this area is so cool.. I'd love to live here someday" and 5yrs later, when I completely forgot this wish, due to some reasons, we went on to live there.

During school days, I used to go in that area around the school to play in parks and I ended up living in front of one of those parks that I used to play in, during school days.

PS: Please don't judge me but I feel I have strong connections with these areas that I go to school to, or live in.