Can someone please help me with these Questions I have no clue what they are!!!!?
2. Why would Dickinson, Whitman, and Hopkins, who died in the 19th century, be such great influences on 20th century poetry and beyond
3. What word, translated as "mask", refers to the speaker of a poem? Why wouldn't the speaker of a poem be the poet
4. If you consider the two traditional types of poetry prior to the modern era and add Whitman's contribution, three major types of poetry appear to exist. identify them.
6. what are some of the tings Dickinson did that altered traditional forms of poetry
7. Dickinson may have known of Whitman, but it is unlikely Whitman would have been aware of Dickinson why?