Whats chances of being audited by irs?

Okay so i asked a tax professional if i would be able to add my kids father to my tax return with his w2’s even though we are not legally married but lived in the same household all year. I was told i could and that theyd be more then happy to help me file but aanted to charge me almost 400$ to go through them. So... show more Okay so i asked a tax professional if i would be able to add my kids father to my tax return with his w2’s even though we are not legally married but lived in the same household all year. I was told i could and that theyd be more then happy to help me file but aanted to charge me almost 400$ to go through them. So instead i went on turbo tax and filed myself as head of household. I added him as a non dependent and our two children as dependents and included his w2’s along with my own... im just realizing that his name and Ssn is no where on the final tax return form but his income is... whats the odds i will be audited by the ira for it??? Im 36weeks pregnant and depending on this return to get what we need for our baby and cant afford to wait on a amendment.
17 answers 17