Can I move my 2 year old and I from NC to FL if there is no custody order or agreement what so ever? Urgent!?

I was never married to my kids father and there has never been a court ordered custody agreement. I use to let my son stay with him every other weekend, until I did what any mother would do after I picked my boy up one morning and noticed his diaper had not been changed from all night before. He leaked through it... show more I was never married to my kids father and there has never been a court ordered custody agreement. I use to let my son stay with him every other weekend, until I did what any mother would do after I picked my boy up one morning and noticed his diaper had not been changed from all night before. He leaked through it and was fussy from not being fed! So, I went inside and walked into a HUGE disaster! I was in shock! The man doesn t even own a vacuum, so there is dust, roaches, and mold in the house everywhere and dirty dishes all over and food left out rotting in the living room, his room, the kitchen, etc. Since my son was born, his dad has bought diapers and wipes here and there and maybe a toy once every couple months and a few outfits when he feels bad for not being there and I guess the little that he s done goes to his head and he believes he s perfect. I ve never feared a man in my life, but I am terrified of him. He has put his hands on me numerous times, destroyed my phone s and other property and also broke into and vandalized a couple of my cars. He can t even take care of himself. He s in such denial. I have court Monday for child support and I m scared to death to see him. I was planning on moving in the next month or two to Florida from NC and was wondering if there is anything he can do if there is no custody agreement and I just leave and move? It s the absolute best option and I m not settling to live our life in misery here anymore. Please help!