Female cat peeing on us?

I have a 4 year old spayed female cat. She has never done this until 6mths ago and it's not often. 6 mths ago I caught her peeing on our bedroom floor. I thought It was a 1 time thing because she never did it again. Then 4 wks ago she peed on us in our bed in the middle of the night. Then she was fine again... show more I have a 4 year old spayed female cat. She has never done this until 6mths ago and it's not often. 6 mths ago I caught her peeing on our bedroom floor. I thought It was a 1 time thing because she never did it again. Then 4 wks ago she peed on us in our bed in the middle of the night. Then she was fine again until last night. She jumped up on me while I was sleeping and sat on my side (hip) and peed. We had just cleaned her litter box that night so that can't be her issue. We haven't moved her litter box or got any new pets. I thought a UTI but it's very infrequent that she does it. I'm 9 mths pregnant and need to fix this before the baby comes, any suggestions??? Thank you!
7 answers 7