Do I claim my grandchild's SSI for tax return?

So my grandchild stays at my place and down in another city. She's on SSI, Idk how much. Do I need to report that for tax purposes in regards to claiming as a dependent?
Update: I've helped her with car, school, and other payments. She buys her own everything else while down there and buys her own misc stuff, food, clothing, toilet paper, etc. while up here however when she is here she doesn't pay rent/utilities so I'm paying for her house usage, she only pays rent down there.... show more I've helped her with car, school, and other payments. She buys her own everything else while down there and buys her own misc stuff, food, clothing, toilet paper, etc. while up here however when she is here she doesn't pay rent/utilities so I'm paying for her house usage, she only pays rent down there. So I'm not sure how this would work.
Update 2: I'm not totally sure where she stays the most but it seems like here, 3 sometimes 4 days out of the week maybe. I don't live here anymore, I have a new husband and stay with him. So since the house would be left empty we have her come check and stay in it every week. Her other official home I suppose... show more I'm not totally sure where she stays the most but it seems like here, 3 sometimes 4 days out of the week maybe. I don't live here anymore, I have a new husband and stay with him. So since the house would be left empty we have her come check and stay in it every week. Her other official home I suppose that's what it is, she and her room mate split rent in their apartment. I didn't keep track of days spent where. Her apartment is close to to my house. However my husbands house is much further away