Do you think Donald Trump is doing a great job as our President?

93 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

not yes but hell yes even with a lying media and globalist anti trump campaign going on to bring him down he is still getting more done for this country than as far back as you wanna go. there was a lot to undo that the last clown and clowns before him did to sell us out and make us just another country bowing to the globalist agenda. trump is kicking butt but media is such a liar and controlled by the globalists that unless you have enough intelligence to search for the facts you will be led to believe he is not doing a good job. turn off cnn msnbc and search for the truth. youll be surprised what you find . obama wasnt elected he was selected to wreck us as a country while setting back black white relations fifty years . America was bamboozled with that joke fake president obama. wake up and learn to research or be brainwashed by cnn msnbc yahoo abc cbs etc....... trump is the best thing to happen to this country and couldnt have came along at a better and more crucial time right behind the worst anti american pos ever barry obummer

• 2 years ago

at last a smart one, to tell the truth,

I afraid he will finish as JFK, and go to legend,

nobody like changes.

• 2 years ago

Trump,Obama , The Bush Family , NO!!!!

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Not at all!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Better than I thought he would do.

• 2 years ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No! He's a failure in every aspect, even at trying to abrogate, block, deter, impede, hamper, hinder, obstruct, prevent, prohibit and stop the investigation of his Russian cronies (foreign operatives) meddling during the questionable "election" he presumably, supposedly "won" with all fashion, manner of dirty ploys and dirty tricks. He's also a poor judge of character; he's fired & forced to resign about 20+ of those HE appointed to HIS administration... first he praised them, then he denigrated and maligned and removed them! Additionally, he's a liar that can't keep his answers straight; he says something while being video-taped and denies saying what he's said... on video-recordings and TV!

HE said he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall he repeatedly told the American people but now wants AMERICAN TAXPAYER monies to pay for the wall? He said he was going to bring back jobs and manufacturing companies to America... HOW MANY of the thousands of jobs and HUNDREDS of manufacturing companies HE and his adult children own or control overseas in foreign nations has HE and his adult children brought back to America? In ONE year, he's outspent Obama's vacations trips in 8 years... my, my, how fiscally conservative is that? Why haven't the GOPs brought up the foregoing, mentioned questions I've posted on numerous posts (they won't even respond with facts and truths that can be confirmed, substantiated and verified when I post these questions but, instead engage in name-calling and insults... like ignorant, impetuous, insecure, insolent, disrespectful, rude, uneducated bratty street urchins)

• Neil R2 years agoReport

He’s wrong for doing the same things as Israel?

• 2 years ago

If you’re a wealthy, cisgender, heterosexual, neurotypical, able-bodied white male, yes.

• 2 years ago

No.

There is not a single area where Trump is even doing a poor job.

It has all been horrific.

• Neil R2 years agoReport

You’re repeating propaganda from biased sources.

• 2 years ago

Yes

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.