Emergency room says I might have PCOS?

So , I am 20 years old and was told that I most likely have PCOS, I’m not understanding how though. It’s making me really depressed. Everyday I wanna cry knowing I can’t have kids naturally and it isn’t fair. Everyone’s like you can still have kids but who cares if it’s not going to be natural I have to take stupid... show more So , I am 20 years old and was told that I most likely have PCOS, I’m not understanding how though. It’s making me really depressed. Everyday I wanna cry knowing I can’t have kids naturally and it isn’t fair. Everyone’s like you can still have kids but who cares if it’s not going to be natural I have to take stupid pills just to have a kid in the future. I haven’t gotten my period since december and in the ultrasound my follicles are like pearls but that’s the only evidence that I have PCOS. My hormones are normal and I 5’2 and 123 lbs I’m very small. How can I have PCOS? Is there anything I can do like natural remedies I can do to possibly be able to conceive naturally, make my period come and make myself ovulate...? I don’t wanna get on birth control or Clomid or whatever. I just want my reproductive system to work naturally. It’s not fair.
6 answers 6