Is this considered rape?

When I younger, a relative and his big brother pinned me to the ground as one of them performed oral sex on me. It was against my will. But, a lot of people say that its only rape if there was penetration. On top of that, they weren't that much different in age from me. I was 7 and they were only 9 and 10. They... show more When I younger, a relative and his big brother pinned me to the ground as one of them performed oral sex on me. It was against my will. But, a lot of people say that its only rape if there was penetration. On top of that, they weren't that much different in age from me. I was 7 and they were only 9 and 10. They probably had no idea what they were actually doing or maybe they didn't understand that it was wrong. I'm 19 not and they are in their 20's, I don't think they would do something like that ever again. So is this considered rape.
Update: The only reason why I made this anonymous is that it's something that I plan on taking to the grave. I didn't make it up. I wasn't looking for attention. This is something that I've kept to myself for 12 years. It's something that I've never forgotten. It's the real reason why I... show more The only reason why I made this anonymous is that it's something that I plan on taking to the grave. I didn't make it up. I wasn't looking for attention. This is something that I've kept to myself for 12 years. It's something that I've never forgotten. It's the real reason why I don't want a boyfriend or a husband. I never want to have sex, because this situation is the only thing I think about. I didn't make this up, I'm telling the truth.