Set up a second Yahoo account?

I want to make another Yahoo account with a different email address, but I saw that you can have 2 email addresses that function off the same inbox and the like. I don t want to do that. If I set up a second account, will it have a separate inbox? I want to use one account for trash email, like when you sign up to... show more I want to make another Yahoo account with a different email address, but I saw that you can have 2 email addresses that function off the same inbox and the like. I don t want to do that. If I set up a second account, will it have a separate inbox? I want to use one account for trash email, like when you sign up to websites and they send you promo stuff you ll never look at, so obviously I don t want those emails falling into my normal Yahoo account and cluttering it. I just want another inbox to dump stuff in and then come back and delete it months later.

Basically all I m asking is, if I make a new Yahoo account, will it be a different email entirely with its own inbox and name and password and functions? Or will it be an integrated one? And if it is integrated, is there any other way I can set it up so it s not?

Thanks for any answers