Someone's leashed dog nipped once at my finger (no blood drawn). I felt some saliva. Do I need a rabies shot?

It's been a couple of days, but I reached down to pet someone's small dog (the owner was next to the dog, but didn't see me), and the dog jumped up and nipped at my finger, but no blood was drawn. It almost seemed as if the dog thought i had food in my hand and tried to eat it. Anyways, do i need a... show more It's been a couple of days, but I reached down to pet someone's small dog (the owner was next to the dog, but didn't see me), and the dog jumped up and nipped at my finger, but no blood was drawn. It almost seemed as if the dog thought i had food in my hand and tried to eat it. Anyways, do i need a rabies shot if no blood was drawn, just got some saliva? The bite didn't hurt at all, just felt like my finger was in the dog's mouth for less than a second.

Note: I do have a history of illness anxiety. Please let me know if this is another case, or if the worry is legitimate. Thanks