I keep having dreams about pregnancy and a spirit of a baby girl hanging on me..?

For this past week and a half I have been having intense pregnancy dreams, I dreamt I was pregnant the first time, then I dreamt I gave birth and it was so real, then I dreamt that an angel that portrayed himself as a man impregnated me, I know this sounds wack.. Then today, I took selfies in the mirror and there... show more For this past week and a half I have been having intense pregnancy dreams, I dreamt I was pregnant the first time, then I dreamt I gave birth and it was so real, then I dreamt that an angel that portrayed himself as a man impregnated me, I know this sounds wack.. Then today, I took selfies in the mirror and there was a purple orb with a pink aura and a green aura surrounding it entirely, the orb in one of my selfies is shaped like a fetus and there is a bolt of what looks like electricity shooting through it and it looks so vivid and beautiful, what does this mean? I am single and i don't even know anyone who I'd have a relationship with right now.. But, it seems to me that I'm not going to be with a human man anyways according to these strange dreams and coincidences anyways lol...
1 answer 1