A feature of my fitness website allows people to update their mood status periodically after workout?

A feature of my fitness website allows people to update their mood status periodically after workout To let their personal trainers know how they are feeling Mood is expressed in two emoji forms Smile : ) meaning well. No health concerns. Unhappy : ( not well. Some health concerns but nothing... show more A feature of my fitness website allows people to update their mood status periodically after workout

To let their personal trainers know how they are feeling
Mood is expressed in two emoji forms
Smile : ) meaning well. No health concerns.
Unhappy : ( not well. Some health concerns but nothing emergent/emergency/life threatening emergency.

I plan on having a disclaimer when customers use this website and before they select the symbol they know the meaning behind it. Before they use this site they know the meaning of two main symbols.

Unhappy : ( - not doing as great, this could be as simple as a headache, backache, stomach ache, cold, etc. This does not mean you are in car accident and trying to reach medical attn. asap. This doesn’t mean you have a heart attack and going on this website to update your mood after workout. If you are unhappy, this status is giving permission for fitness staff to call you within 48 hours and see how you are doing. Unhappy face status doesn’t mean this is life threatening, this doesn’t mean that you have an immediate medical emergency. In need of immediate medical emergency, you must call 911 or go to nearest ER.

Do you think this feature of my website with disclaimer is clear and wouldn’t cause any legal issues? Do I need a lawyer to double check.