I don't want to see my therapist anymore, is it a good idea?

I'm a loner and introvert. Them by themselves arent that big of a problem but living in this social society we live in has given me lots of insecurities about that. I feel like i can get too cold, that people dislike me, that im too shy and i tend to please people more than i please me. Me being a loner and not... show more I'm a loner and introvert. Them by themselves arent that big of a problem but living in this social society we live in has given me lots of insecurities about that. I feel like i can get too cold, that people dislike me, that im too shy and i tend to please people more than i please me. Me being a loner and not having many friends made me turn to a therapist.

im not an open person so i felt kind of weird coming there and sharing things about my insecurities. I thought at first that it was because im just not used to it being my first time but i've now been seeing her every week for the past four months and i still leave the office extremely uncomfortable and im always anxious the night before. I've adressed this with her telling her there are times i dont feel good after talking with you, she gave me an answer i didn't really pay attention to since she tried explaining how talking to her every week is training to being more open. But all we do is talk. Is that really all there is to therapy? talk, talk, talk. When i came in there i didn't really have many expectations but if i knew all we were gonna do is talk i wouldn't have went because i have a diary that does the job, and a much better job in my opinion because with her i never feel genuine, i still have the shield i use with everyone else, which i do like, makes me feel safe.

Besides im a teenager, i think my problems are minor and will get better with time, so what advice do you have with this problem of mine?