How can I make my husband understand he needs help without upsetting him or him insulting me? He is in denial.?

My husband has was fired from two jobs in the past twenty years. Now, h is on the brink of losing his current job. He was diagnosed with ADD a while back. He does not take any medication and instead goes to therapy that helps his brain waves. It helps him focus. The problem is, he does not make it a priority to go... show more My husband has was fired from two jobs in the past twenty years. Now, h is on the brink of losing his current job. He was diagnosed with ADD a while back. He does not take any medication and instead goes to therapy that helps his brain waves. It helps him focus. The problem is, he does not make it a priority to go to therapy on a regular basis and because of this, his focus at work is off (and at home too). He had his work performance evaluation recently from his boss and it wasn't good. The evening he told me, I suggested he start going back to therapy on a regular basis. Once again, he was in denial, said he didn't need it. He got irritated and said he would take his brain any day compared to my brain. Why he insulted me when I was just trying to help. If I was the main provider of the family, I would do everything to keep my job secure and that means making sure I was doing my job well as expected.
Thanks.