Do I Have anger issues?

I posted this earlier but i didn’t get to type the details. Anyways so I get told a lot that i should seek some help for my anger like take classes and crap like that but the thing is that i don’t punch walls and crap like that but when i get mad it’s a whole another story i don’t not know who i am i turn into i... show more I posted this earlier but i didn’t get to type the details. Anyways so I get told a lot that i should seek some help for my anger like take classes and crap like that but the thing is that i don’t punch walls and crap like that but when i get mad it’s a whole another story i don’t not know who i am i turn into i turn in to when i get angry this judgemental, hypocrite person i end up saying some really messed up things to people who get me mad but i can’t control this every little thing gets me pissed and i end up spazzing on everyone and i know it emotionly hurts them i know but it hurts me also right after i say something rude to them i instantly regret it and i can’t stop thinking about it for the whole day and i feel so bad is this anger issues like verbal abusing people because i need to find some help because i hurt so many people by my words and i won’t to apologize but i’m to shy idk what’s wrong with me please someone tell me what this is
5 answers 5