Psychological question help please!!!! 10 points?

Can you please help with this question. I have been asked to read the scenario and consider what is felt would be important considerations if you were to work with this patient clinically and what specific questions would you ask the patient. Sam is a 21 year old student who since moving away from home to go to... show more Can you please help with this question. I have been asked to read the scenario and consider what is felt would be important considerations if you were to work with this patient clinically and what specific questions would you ask the patient.

Sam is a 21 year old student who since moving away from home to go to university 6 months ago has been feeling quite down and stressed. Sam has difficulties with sleep and often wakes up feeling fatigued and tired, which lasts throughout the day. Sam's tiredness gets slightly better in the afternoon after a nap sometimes lasting for a couple of hours. Sam finds this helps as it makes the day go faster as Sam finds it hard to be interested in doing anything.

Sam has begun to fall behind with university work spending days sitting in front of the TV or just 'pottering'. Sam struggles to concentrate and look at university work leads to Sam feeling a failure.Sam use to enjoy seeing friends and going to the cinema but doesn't know anyone at university to do these things with and now seems quite isolated.

Sam's thoughts when at home are mostly negative for example ruminating on negative things with thoughts like "i'm a failure" and "I'm letting my family down". Sam feels there's is no point in keeping up with personal hygiene, for example only showering every few days and not brushing teeth regularly.

Sam's parents have become very worried and made an appointment with a GP for Sam.