What is my face shape?

I'm 17 as I said before and my biggest insecurity is my large forehead. I'm not going to beat around the bush; it is prominent and I have a high hairline. I'm South African and Dutch and my whole family have that same strange head shape I usually wear a fringe but it's so freeing without one. In... show more I'm 17 as I said before and my biggest insecurity is my large forehead. I'm not going to beat around the bush; it is prominent and I have a high hairline. I'm South African and Dutch and my whole family have that same strange head shape I usually wear a fringe but it's so freeing without one. In light of this, what is my face shape and does my big forehead make me look ugly
Update: Thank you for those who answered the question generically. For others it seemed to give you pleasure to attack me. But I should have been expecting this. I'm only 17 and still growing and learning and to see that really upsets me. So just **** you all who wrote stuff like that