Girls, why do you post some bikini picture of yourself and then preach about body positivity?

Girls preach about how they used to be so insecure and it took them so long to love themselves etc etc. I don't understand, if they are so body positive now, then why do they have such a need to post a pic of themselves in a bikini or in their underwear and pretend like they care about how other girls feel... show more Girls preach about how they used to be so insecure and it took them so long to love themselves etc etc. I don't understand, if they are so body positive now, then why do they have such a need to post a pic of themselves in a bikini or in their underwear and pretend like they care about how other girls feel about themselves? It's so obvious that they're still insecure and are sending a padded message, hoping for everyone to tell them how brave they are and that they are beautiful.

Why do so many girls do this?