Lonely, 15 years old gay?

maybe I shouldn't ask it here, but idk;-; i feel very lonely, I almost have no friends. there is one guy that i message with but i don't know, it seems that he doesn't want to have any kind of relationship with me. and the fear of being separated from everyone makes me feel worse. i just don't know... show more maybe I shouldn't ask it here, but idk;-; i feel very lonely, I almost have no friends. there is one guy that i message with but i don't know, it seems that he doesn't want to have any kind of relationship with me. and the fear of being separated from everyone makes me feel worse. i just don't know what to do, I want to be with a person that will love and support me. i know right, this may seem funny/non-serious to somebody but i'm lonely and i need help
Update: i don't have friends, everything gives me so much stress, family problems, problems at school, etc.i have social anxiety and an eating disorder, i know right that mental & physical illnesses have become a ''trend'' these days but idk, i don't have to hide that i have them because of... show more i don't have friends, everything gives me so much stress, family problems, problems at school, etc.i have social anxiety and an eating disorder, i know right that mental & physical illnesses have become a ''trend'' these days but idk, i don't have to hide that i have them because of this. i'm living in the most homophobic country, my family is so homophobic that if i come out to them one day, i'm afraid that they'll kill me, FOR REAL
Update 2: .i have no on to talk to, everyone laughs at me idk, my life is a mess. not a very good combination i know. i'm very, very lonely.
6 answers 6