How do I interact with people at work who are jealous of me (I don't want to talk to HR)?

At work I am the Alpha male even though I'm young and have only been at the company for a few weeks. I am the tallest and best looking guy in my department. Consequently, all the girls want me and my boss is jealous. Because of this, I have been put in a part of the office where all the ugly girls work. I... show more At work I am the Alpha male even though I'm young and have only been at the company for a few weeks. I am the tallest and best looking guy in my department. Consequently, all the girls want me and my boss is jealous. Because of this, I have been put in a part of the office where all the ugly girls work. I am now bored brainless and uninspired throughout my working day. How can I rectify this?