My brother did not pick me as his best man.?

I'll try to keep this short. Basically, my feelings are hurt because my brother's always favored our mutual friends over me, and picked one to be his best man. He's asked me to be a groomsman but tbh I don't even want to be a part of the wedding anymore. I feel like the least I can do Is attend the... show more I'll try to keep this short. Basically, my feelings are hurt because my brother's always favored our mutual friends over me, and picked one to be his best man. He's asked me to be a groomsman but tbh I don't even want to be a part of the wedding anymore. I feel like the least I can do Is attend the wedding (mostly for my parents sake) and turn down being a groomsman but my mom said that would be wrong. Idk what I should do?
Update: Ok well I guess I will put my feelings aside and be a groomsman as hard as it may be. Thank you to everyone who gave valuable input and to those of you personally attacking me go to hell :)