Are taxes easy? lmao and like...how?

um so hi I make jewelry and sell it on Etsy I also have a youtube account I'm hoping to link to adsense to make money off of this summer and idk I might sell photography or something and then I will work as a cashier at a restaurant So I'm making a little money from a lot of things to save for college,... show more um so hi

I make jewelry and sell it on Etsy

I also have a youtube account I'm hoping to link to adsense to make money off of this summer

and idk I might sell photography or something

and then I will work as a cashier at a restaurant

So I'm making a little money from a lot of things to save for college, how do I report the income so it's legal? Do I just need to keep track of gross income and at some point in the year (is there a certain date??) report it? Where do I report it? how? is it automatically calculated for what I earn when Im employed somewhere for the cashier part of it? What am I supposed to do here because I have no idea thanks education