Why do black men hate black women so much?

I am a 21 year old black woman and i find that many black men now a days just hate back women. They praise women of other races but hate their own kind. Black men go on public platforms to demean, disrespect, and mock back women. They go out of their way to show black women they are not worthy or desirable. Black... show more I am a 21 year old black woman and i find that many black men now a days just hate back women. They praise women of other races but hate their own kind. Black men go on public platforms to demean, disrespect, and mock back women. They go out of their way to show black women they are not worthy or desirable. Black men go out of their way to demonizes black women and trivialize everything we go through. They attach so many negative stereotypes to us as if they are perfect. I have seen many black men over look a beautiful black women but kiss the ground a average or below average non black woman walks on.

All of this is so disheartening. I feel hurt that my own race of men has so much hatred towards me. Its to the point where when i look at black men i feel resentment and hatred toward them. I just feel and i see that many black men dont care about black women. I dont understand why they hate us so much. I know it's not all of them but it's so many. Can someone help me understand why black women hate black women so much?

Also before people start calling black women ghetto, hood, loud, etc "insert negative stereotype here" that's not what I'm looking for I'm just asked a question that hopefully some black men can answer.
7 answers 7