Is this an uncaring thing to do? (wedding)?

My fiance and I are having our wedding on February 17th, 2018. However, we just decided that we are also going to the courthouse on Tuesday the 13th because that has been our "dating" anniversary for the past 4 years (we met on a dating website so it was the date we met and our first date). I had always... show more My fiance and I are having our wedding on February 17th, 2018. However, we just decided that we are also going to the courthouse on Tuesday the 13th because that has been our "dating" anniversary for the past 4 years (we met on a dating website so it was the date we met and our first date). I had always thought it would be sweet to get married on that anniversary and he thinks it's a good idea. At first we were just doing saturday the 17th because mid week weddings are inconvenient for many reasons. But sort of last second we threw this in too because it's a special date for us. We told our parents and siblings they are welcome to come. His mom is mad because we are being "rude" about changing things last minute. We are still having the wedding on saturday, by the way. She can't / doesn't want to take off work for a "tasteless" courthouse ceremony. We are still going forward with our courthouse ceremony before the saturday wedding. But, I am wondering how you fellow parents / siblings/ etc would feel if a close loved one did this? Hurt, left out?
Update: Okay, let me clarify something. I don't give a care if anybody comes to the courthouse with us and I wasn't expecting anybody to come, I just wanted our immediate family to know they are welcome. My mom is coming, my dad is working. It's a nonissue to us if anybody comes. We aren't having "two... show more Okay, let me clarify something. I don't give a care if anybody comes to the courthouse with us and I wasn't expecting anybody to come, I just wanted our immediate family to know they are welcome. My mom is coming, my dad is working. It's a nonissue to us if anybody comes. We aren't having "two weddings" we are having 1 wedding on saturday. We are getting married "officially" on the 13th though but still doing the ceremony and reception on saturday. I was just asking how you guys would take it.