Am I being stupid or is it not me...?

So basically, me and my partner have booked the wedding, not for another two years but we’re pretty excited! However, when we went to book it both sets of parents came along to view the place and so on so they know what it looks like. We’re due to put the deposit down in two weeks and my parents are coming to... show more So basically, me and my partner have booked the wedding, not for another two years but we’re pretty excited!
However, when we went to book it both sets of parents came along to view the place and so on so they know what it looks like.
We’re due to put the deposit down in two weeks and my parents are coming to that as they are paying the deposit.
Although, the day after they have a wedding fayre (we can see the room all set up as we haven’t seen this) and we get to see all the people who have ads for things we need I.e cake/dresses and so on. I wasn’t originally going to be able to make it due to work, so we asked the women (mom and his mom) to get photos of the place but I’ve swapped my shift so now I can attend. So we’ve decided we would like to go as a couple (it’s the first thing we’d of done as a couple) his mom agrees this is a good idea however my moms really annoyed and upset she can’t come along as she basically thinks that just cause his mom is no longer coming, she and my sister in law should still go. I’m angry as I just think it should be a couple thing, and there’s another fayre a month down the line which my dad says they could go to but she’s not having any of it, help please?