Just Stupid or a real issue?

Often at times, i zone out. In the middle of conversations, lectures, studies. Mostof the time i don't even remember what i said. This is a common thingtoo and given my unhealthy lifestyle it's not a surprise. But there are timesthat where even if i try to focus i can't or my mind just drifts away... show more Often at times, i zone out. In the middle of conversations, lectures, studies. Mostof the time i don't even remember what i said. This is a common thingtoo and given my unhealthy lifestyle it's not a surprise. But there are timesthat where even if i try to focus i can't or my mind just drifts away without me realising. I don't have alotof stress in my life thank God. This never usedto happen to me before idk when it started but i wasn't like this 2 ýears ago. Sometimes i think that i might be faking it orover reacting. Isit possible to fake without even realising you are faking it?
Sometimes i I'm clearheaded and very focused though.
If you think I'm stupid just straight away say it. If you think it's a real issue please go alittle more into detail.