How should I treat someone who comes to our colleges designated safe space when its clear they shouldn't be there?

I am lucky to attend a progressive and inclusive well respected Canadian college and am over two years into my media studies course. As campus is welcoming to all and wants no one to feel perturbed, there is a designated safe space which I spend most of my free time in. However, there is this guy who likes coming... show more I am lucky to attend a progressive and inclusive well respected Canadian college and am over two years into my media studies course. As campus is welcoming to all and wants no one to feel perturbed, there is a designated safe space which I spend most of my free time in. However, there is this guy who likes coming in who I believe, shouldn't be there. He is studying biology and he always brings insects (alive) which he says he is 'saving' from being dissected. When I tell him that the safe space policy does not apply to insects or animals but only lesbians,gays, bisexual, trans, black people, and allies he just sneers at me and tells me I'm a 'drama queen'. I am afraid of insects so now I no longer feel safe in the designated 'safe space'. Also last week he let 4 scorpions loose and after only three were recovered. If I get stung and die I feel my death will make a mockery of everything the safe space is supposed to stand for. What can I do?