EBay post taken down after it sold, will I get the money? (PayPal transaction)?

2 days after I sold my item it got taken down, I can not view the post on the eBay app but on my computer I can and its still being updated. My account is old, but I rarely sell anything. Paypal funds are still pending. I shipped the item 2 days ago and it should be at the buyers house today, I contacted the buyer... show more 2 days after I sold my item it got taken down, I can not view the post on the eBay app but on my computer I can and its still being updated. My account is old, but I rarely sell anything. Paypal funds are still pending.

I shipped the item 2 days ago and it should be at the buyers house today, I contacted the buyer a few hours ago and I still havent been contacted(I live in the west coast and the buyer lives in the east coast, different time zones). Since the tracking is still being updated on my post on my laptop, does that mean i'll get the funds when its fully delivered?

What could I do about all of this?