What is the etiquette for approaching ones superior in regards to their inappropriate body language?

I work for a recruitment company which specializes in providing short term labor across the industrial and catering sector. Its a good job except that every Monday, our boss holds a big meeting where we discuss targets and where we can approve. During these meetings, our boss sits at the front with his hands... show more I work for a recruitment company which specializes in providing short term labor across the industrial and catering sector. Its a good job except that every Monday, our boss holds a big meeting where we discuss targets and where we can approve. During these meetings, our boss sits at the front with his hands behind his head and his legs apart like he is on vacation at the beach. Now I know that as an alpha male, its his nature to adopt a pose of relaxation in order to assert his dominance over the offices beta males. The thing is, his pants are tight and his male sex organ is clearly visible to the whole office. Some of the girls get quite flustered by this and are unable to concentrate for the rest of the day. This negatively effects productivity. How can I bring this up without seeming like a jealous beta male?
20 answers 20