How can I deal with social anxiety and depression at school?

I am 16 years old, in my Junior year of high school. I have been dealing with moderate-severe levels of depression for a while now and it has been breaking me apart more and more. Adding to that, I suspect that I also have social anxiety which is the main reason as to why I absolutely hate school and cry for hours... show more I am 16 years old, in my Junior year of high school.

I have been dealing with moderate-severe levels of depression for a while now and it has been breaking me apart more and more. Adding to that, I suspect that I also have social anxiety which is the main reason as to why I absolutely hate school and cry for hours on school mornings- ending up with me not being able to go to school. I feel worthless and unmotivated to do anything and I have lost all interest in several activities that I would usually be interested in. It's frustrating and I feel as if I'm just a useless piece of crap to my parents and my family. Just thinking about the atmosphere of people staring at me, thinking that I am skipping school for fun, and having to interact with them in social activities with them usually leaving me out of things and ignoring me, I hate it. Having to deal with this for hours every single day is getting to me and I feel as if I'm breaking internally. Unmotivated to do anything, feeling like I'm always tired, unable to sleep at night, scared of what people will think of me, scared of what they will say to me when I go into the classrooms, and feeling as if I'm worthless and a burden to everyone, that I should just disappear from the world and run away from it all.

My parents lack the ability to be able to communicate and connect properly with me due to language barriers/cultural differences so I cannot properly confide in them for help.

I'm stuck and I feel miserable.