Everything has that cannot be found error. Is it a virus? How to remove?

I was gonna use my mom's laptop for some video editing when I realize that everything and I mean EVERYTHING that I download cannot be opened. It always says that error (I attached a photo) I can't install stuff even an antivirus to clean this laptop because it cannot be found by windows although it is the... show more I was gonna use my mom's laptop for some video editing when I realize that everything and I mean EVERYTHING that I download cannot be opened. It always says that error (I attached a photo)

I can't install stuff even an antivirus to clean this laptop because it cannot be found by windows although it is the direct directory that I open.

It's like a virus. The files is not copied nor shorcut but it says that "Windows cannot find "Whatever file" Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.