Cat is throwing up and not eating and drinking.?

For the last three days, my cat has been throwing up (white form since the second day) and not eating or drinking. She is strictly an indoor cat and never been outside before. She eats both dry and wet cat food, but sometimes I give her a piece of lunch meat as a treat. I switch her over to bottle water after my... show more For the last three days, my cat has been throwing up (white form since the second day) and not eating or drinking. She is strictly an indoor cat and never been outside before. She eats both dry and wet cat food, but sometimes I give her a piece of lunch meat as a treat. I switch her over to bottle water after my well water gave her a UTI last month.

I'm not sure if cats get the stomach bug as humans do? Also, for her to at least get some water in her; What would be the best way to get her to drink some water? I try wetting my finger down and rub it around her mouth and spoon feed her the water, but she only turns her nose away.