Is there a reason why so many Arab/middle eastern women date primarily black men these days?

Just curious...I live in metro Detroit and there is a large community of Arabic and Chaldean people here and their women are beautiful but a lot of them are usually only into black guys. It just makes me wonder what they have in common so much that there are so many of these types of couples. P.S. for those who... show more Just curious...I live in metro Detroit and there is a large community of Arabic and Chaldean people here and their women are beautiful but a lot of them are usually only into black guys. It just makes me wonder what they have in common so much that there are so many of these types of couples.

P.S. for those who don't know, Chaldeans are a minority of Christian Iraqis who speak Neo Aramaic, a modern version of the language Christ spoke. They heavily populate the Detroit suburbs