Is this rude or not?

I was walking through the town centre along the street and minding my own business. There was this man who was sitting down on a chair and saw me. He then said something to this lady next to him in his language which was not English. I couldn't understand what he was saying. The lady then turned around towards... show more I was walking through the town centre along the street and minding my own business. There was this man who was sitting down on a chair and saw me. He then said something to this lady next to him in his language which was not English. I couldn't understand what he was saying. The lady then turned around towards my direction and then laughed. The man then just raised his hand at me. I am aware that he said something about me to this lady which I couldn't understand as he was talking in his own language. I didn't do anything to him and don't know him at all. He knew very well that I was aware that something was said about me hence why he raised his hand at me. I think was Romanian. Do you think that was just plain rude of him to do that with just a lack of manners and respect in a public place? I am very annoyed and angry about what he did.
15 answers 15