Why do Jehovah's Witnesses insist I find a mate only in their corrupt religion when worldly men treat me better than any of them do?

Sometimes it gets so bad that even elders are allowed to molest children..and get away with it; and then the victims are the ones who are punished if they tell the police about it...so was just wondering because it doesn't make any sense to me to find someone in a group in which I know I will never be safe. ... show more Sometimes it gets so bad that even elders are allowed to molest children..and get away with it; and then the victims are the ones who are punished if they tell the police about it...so was just wondering because it doesn't make any sense to me to find someone in a group in which I know I will never be safe. I've met guys who don't share my beliefs but who do far more for me than any of these people do, I swear; I have no other real friends, and my family is dysfunctional/abusive. It's not like I'm precisely in a position to pass up on love and affection from a man, even if he might not know about Jehovah, while other JW's insist I find a mate only within their confines, in which the people are always so incredibly mean/dangerous to me and to so many others. I'm sure Jehovah sees what I'm going through. So does he really want me to be alone? Would he really hold it against me for dating a "worldly" guy who cares about me where no one in my religion does?