I feel uncomfortable about my boyfriends close female friend. Am I being unreasonable?

So I’ve been seeing my boyfriend for about two months and he has this close female friend who he has known longer than he’s known me. He wanted me to meet her the other day, and so I agreed but felt a bit anxious about it. When I met her, she seemed perfectly friendly towards me, but then during the evening she... show more So I’ve been seeing my boyfriend for about two months and he has this close female friend who he has known longer than he’s known me. He wanted me to meet her the other day, and so I agreed but felt a bit anxious about it.

When I met her, she seemed perfectly friendly towards me, but then during the evening she kept bringing up stories of the two of them and how they once both went into a hot tub together and how another person accused them of sleeping together and she and my boyfriend were sat there laughing about it, but I felt uncomfortable listening to it all.

Then when me and my boyfriend were kissing, she just glared at us and then either started showing affection to her partner. The day after, my boyfriend didn’t tell me what she thought of me

I’ve noticed that when me and my boyfriend are spending time together, she will text him really long messages and he tells me that he is always talking to her on the phone for hours and he told me the other day that she was coming over to his house to spend time with him

I don’t want to be the jealous girlfriend because I don’t want to drive him away, but I can’t help but feel uncomfortable when I see he gets text messages from her and spends time with her a lot

Am I being unreasonable?