How to get neighbors cat to stay at least 50ft from my property?

Neighbor is two houses down, but her OLD and unspayed cat likes to hang out near my house. She told me the cat is in it's teens, but the damned thing is in heat, yowling by my window, and attracting toms. How can I make these cats go away... And stay away from my property? There's not even any food... show more Neighbor is two houses down, but her OLD and unspayed cat likes to hang out near my house. She told me the cat is in it's teens, but the damned thing is in heat, yowling by my window, and attracting toms.

How can I make these cats go away... And stay away from my property?

There's not even any food here for them
Update: The males are coming onto my property tho and they WILL cause damage when they start clawing stuff up and spraying.
Never mind the fact that the cat is right outside MY window at 2 am crying.
Update 2: I never said anything about harming an animal, just want the damned thing to go stay in her own yard, which is two houses down, and sty away from my house. Go take the pissing toms away from my house. The house beside me is empty, so no one there to complain about the pests