Do you think it's mean to not invite out someone who's cheap?

So my cousin and I have a lot of the same friends, but when we go out we don't invite her because she cries over every dime spent. It's not like any of us are rolling in money, but with her it's like an epic struggle to get her to spend anything. If we go to a restaurant she'll want to pick from... show more So my cousin and I have a lot of the same friends, but when we go out we don't invite her because she cries over every dime spent. It's not like any of us are rolling in money, but with her it's like an epic struggle to get her to spend anything.

If we go to a restaurant she'll want to pick from everyone else's plates instead of ordering, or she'll sit there eating bread sticks. And she refuses to help with tipping. If we want to see a movie she'll complain that she can get a movie for free from the library and we can go to her house instead.

The other thing is she gets upset over the rest of us spending our own money.

It's not like we go out all the time to where it would be a problem. We might do stuff once or twice a month at most and otherwise mostly hand out at each other's houses. Do you think it'd be harsh to just stop extending her an invitation when we're doing anything that costs money?