Having trouble with transportation?

Update: I tried to post my whole dilemma on here, but it was wayyy too long! So to sum it up: Just trust me when I say that any car at the moment is out of the picture, barely have enough money for bus tickets,(Yes I am that broke), and obviously cant afford to Uber and Lyft everywhere. I need to find a way to get around,... show more I tried to post my whole dilemma on here, but it was wayyy too long!
So to sum it up:
Just trust me when I say that any car at the moment is out of the picture, barely have enough money for bus tickets,(Yes I am that broke), and obviously cant afford to Uber and Lyft everywhere.
I need to find a way to get around, maybe there's some solution I haven't thought of?
You need money to get a car, and you need a job to get money, maybe there's something I'm missing. Can anyone offer up some advice?
Update 2: All that I have near me in walking distance is a gas station everything else by foot would take at least an hour to get there.
Update 3: I wouldn't be opposed to walking fire4511 but my phone had gotten cut off on top of everything. Being a young woman woman walking to and from places is dangerous enough without having communication at your disposal. But you do make a point in walking I guess
Update 4: I already applied to my local gas station