Wendy asked in PetsDogs · 2 years ago

What mixed breed dog is good?

I was thinking a husky x golden retriever mix as I heard good reviews as well as sheepadoodles. What one would you recommend as well as share some mixes you would get. Also I want a mix and what mixes should I look for in shelters?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A Wiener dog mix with a German Shepherd

• 2 years ago

If you have a lot of time on your hands and are up for a lot of exercise, then get a husky mix. But if your life is more sedentary, find something else.

• 2 years ago

Sheepadoodle???? There's no such thing. Breeds are those that are recognized by the AKC or a similar registry. Mixing two breeds and giving it a stupid mix of the two breed names does NOT make it a breed.

Just go to a shelter and see which dog chooses YOU and best fits YOUR lifestyles. How the hell can we know what's right for YOU or if you can even afford to care for a dog???

• Nekkid Truth!
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

1. No, you do not live on a farm.
      2. No, all dogs were NOT mixes. You have NO idea how breeds were developed.
      3. You are a troll

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Then you heard utter and complete rubbish ...If you want a good healthy dog then stick to the traditional breeds not badly bred designer mongrels instead.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

A husky/golden retriever mix sounds quite interesting, albeit beautiful! Huskies are very independent, stubborn, and dramatic, loud crybabies, whereas Goldens are eager to please and usually just big, sweet, people-loving dummies. It could be a tossup as to which personality style you get with that mix. As far as to what type of mix to get, that would depend on you and your lifestyle. Sheepadoodles are great dogs that are generally pretty easy to take care of. Most doodles in general are great people-loving, easy dogs with a decent amount of energy. They're usually very easy to train.

• 2 years ago

Looks like a long hair Chihuahua plus something (the Cocker guesses are as good as anything, but Corgi comes to mind looking at the forelegs).

However, there are genetic studies that show appearances can be very deceiving when guessing at dog breed mixes. DNA testing reliability varies greatly depending on the size and accuracy of the database used for comparison and how mixed the dog’s genetic background is. A “Heinz 57” may not have enough of any specific breed genes to identify any or all of them. Ultimately, dog is dog.

Blood tests are the most accurate and more expensive. Check with your vet. Testing may be helpful for determining potential breed associated health issues.

• 2 years ago

Wendy, you aren't getting any dogs.

Mommy and Daddy already said no, and your apartment won't allow any.

Lol. In the shelter? Look for any mix... They are all spayed and neutered anyways.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Bull terrier.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.