I want to die?

I feel like I'm worthless. I lost my job because I have no transportation and I only have about 200 dollars on me. I feel like a mess. All I can think about is killing myself, it's been going on for two weeks and I just want to end it. I don't see a point in being here, I'm a waste. I can't keep... show more I feel like I'm worthless. I lost my job because I have no transportation and I only have about 200 dollars on me. I feel like a mess. All I can think about is killing myself, it's been going on for two weeks and I just want to end it. I don't see a point in being here, I'm a waste. I can't keep a job or sleep and I overeat and I'm fat. I'm 19 and I'm already fat and I just hate myself. I don't feel like I have anyone to go to. My dad abandoned me at 14 and my mom makes fun of my depression and says she hates me and if my mom hates me that really says something. I'm just so tired and I just want to sleep and never wake up, why am I like this? What's wrong with me? I don't want to be here...
14 answers 14