Is there a way to unassociate old phone number owners with yours?

I have people and telemarketers call me looking for a woman named Susan. I am not her. Is there a way online or through my carrier (Verizon) to get this Susan woman totally unassociated with my phone number? When I search my own number on Google, all I see are results in this Susan lady and none in mine. Apparently... show more I have people and telemarketers call me looking for a woman named Susan. I am not her. Is there a way online or through my carrier (Verizon) to get this Susan woman totally unassociated with my phone number? When I search my own number on Google, all I see are results in this Susan lady and none in mine. Apparently she lives in the same state as me, but on the opposite side. Does the fact that my number is technically a "prepaid" line have something to do with it? I'm sick of getting calls saying I qualify for Medicare benefits, and while this Susan lady may be 66, I am only 20 and would like for the calls to f*ck off. Thanks in advance.