SOMEONE PLEASE READ :(?

I’m a 19 y/o girl and I’ve been feeling really DEAD these past 2 weeks. I haven’t been wanting to get out of bed to do anything besides 3 days out of the week for class, which I’ve been missing a lot. I just lost my job and that was my only source of income. I live with my mom and two younger sisters. I haven’t... show more I’m a 19 y/o girl and I’ve been feeling really DEAD these past 2 weeks. I haven’t been wanting to get out of bed to do anything besides 3 days out of the week for class, which I’ve been missing a lot. I just lost my job and that was my only source of income. I live with my mom and two younger sisters. I haven’t been getting along with my mom because she’s going through her own thing too. She hasn’t been working so I was paying our bills. I just feel very overwhelmed and not that I’m not working myself, I haven’t have any motivation to even come out of my room. I haven’t been talking to anyone or anything. I feel stupid because I’ve just been laying here, crying off and on, I don’t feel like anyone has my back right now. I just want to be alone because I feel alone.... am I having a nervous break down? Should I be taking medication for this?? I feel like depression is something I’ve suffered with for many years now and I don’t know what to do....
18 answers 18