How can I solve this lack of Internet access problem?

I live in a small town. I earn my money on the Internet. No jobs around here. I have Internet services from ATT and my cell phone, my only phone also gets the service from the ATT tower nearby. Yesterday, the Internet was gone for most of the time. I could not access the Internet and I could not call ATT or... show more I live in a small town. I earn my money on the Internet. No jobs around here.

I have Internet services from ATT and my cell phone, my only phone also gets the service from the ATT tower nearby.

Yesterday, the Internet was gone for most of the time. I could not access the Internet and I could not call ATT or anyone else. The only hotspots here is the library and McDonalds. Guess what they are using? ATT. Can't go there either as their internet was down too.

I had to wait until the next day when Internet was finally restored by ATT.

Is there a way for me to access the Internet when ATT is down? How? Some card or something?