Something is in my bedroom?

Okay so at night I’ll be able to hear movement and quiet noises such as clicking or chirping or a rattle of plastic bag. It’s been happening for weeks and I’m not sure why. So I have literally just woken up because I heard scraping on wood in my room. 5 really loud scrapes. It couldn’t of been my dog/cat because... show more Okay so at night I’ll be able to hear movement and quiet noises such as clicking or chirping or a rattle of plastic bag. It’s been happening for weeks and I’m not sure why.

So I have literally just woken up because I heard scraping on wood in my room. 5 really loud scrapes. It couldn’t of been my dog/cat because my cat is sleeping next to me and my dog stays in the kitchen at night.
I have a leopard gecko, and it’s definelty not him.whenever I check if he is trying to climb up something (he makes a lot of noise when he does) he is always in his cave.

I only have 2 guesses of what it could be, ghosts or insects. A few nights ago a beetle emerged from my room, and they quietly chirp so I thought the noises would finally end when I killed it. It hasnt though. And there is most likely not another beetle in my room, because the first one Is only in there because a mealworm went loose in my room and I couldn’t find it.

My second guess is ghosts, but It would make more sense for it to make noises on walls and doors..right? Not underneath a cabinet where the walls meet the floor. And I read somewhere that cats protect from demons, and he only just started sleeping next to me EVERY SINGLE NIGHT when the noises start. They are always at night aswell and when I want my cat to sit down next to me during the day he never will