Why did he do this?

I stop talking to this guy for about month in a half. I just stop contacting him. After getting back in touch with him he told me he had met this girl with a big behind and she were very attractive. I really didn't say much but sometimes he would bring this girl up every now and then. So we had a little... show more I stop talking to this guy for about month in a half. I just stop contacting him. After getting back in touch with him he told me he had met this girl with a big behind and she were very attractive. I really didn't say much but sometimes he would bring this girl up every now and then. So we had a little argument and I just decided not to talk to him again.

Is He mad the simple fact that I stop speaking to him and didn't say a word just to get back at me? Hell I mean people do get very busy SMH and I really didn't feel the need to talk to him cause we weren't seeing each other much after I had moved.